Directly oceanfront, Oceania Beach Club is family-oriented, individually owned and tastefully decorated. Located one block south of Flagler Avenue’s unique shops and restaurants, Oceanic Beach Club offers daily, weekly and monthly stays. Savor the breathtaking view from your oceanfront condo on New Smyrna Beach, spend some time on your oceanfront sundeck and enjoy thirteen miles of snow white sand at your leisure.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As we welcome you back to our beautiful Oceania Beach Club for Another Day in Paradise, we are committed to providing you with a safe environment that aligns with expert protocols for working to defeat COVID-19. While we have always focused on cleanliness and safety as top priorities, we’re enhancing our already hospital-level procedures. Our team is keenly aware of all state and CDC regulations and we will actively monitor and evolve our solutions to ensure a continued focus on the health and safety of our guests and teammates.
The COVID-19 pandemic has required us to raise our demanding standards to an even higher level with new protocols for the current circumstances. Below is an overview of the key components of the OBC StaySafe policy.
Before We Open:
- Each unit in our program has been sterilized using industrial fogging equipment. Even though the rooms have been vacant this extra step ensures drapes, upholstery and carpeting have been sterilized with an anti-viral solution.
- All dishes, cookware and silverware have been cycled through the dishwasher.
- Cupboards have been wiped inside, and dishes put back clean and ready for use.
- New pillows (4), all with washable pillow protectors, have been placed in each room. The pillow protectors will be removed and laundered between each guest.
- All linens and bedspreads have been laundered.
Ongoing Procedures & Protocols:
- StaySafe Room Seal to indicate that guest rooms haven’t been accessed since they were cleaned
- Extra disinfection of top 10 high-touch areas in guest rooms including light switches, door handles, remote controls, etc.
- Laundering of all linens, bedspreads and pillow protectors between guests
- Increased cleaning frequency of public areas
- Ultraviolet light to sanitize surfaces and objects, including your room keys
- Enhanced Team Member safety and well-being with personal protective equipment and enhanced training and protocols
- Increased deployment of hand sanitizers
- Social Distancing reminders posted throughout
- Our team will provide service during your stay ‘at the door’ only to ensure social distancing
Please reach out – before, during, or after your stay – at any time with feedback, questions or suggestions. Let’s enjoy our Paradise safely together!
OBC Rentals requires a deposit of one night per condo to hold your reservation. When you check in, your anticipated balance plus $100 for a security deposit will be held on your credit card until your bill is settled at check out. If you prefer to pay cash, your balance plus $100 security deposit will be required with the deposit being returned after your condo is checked at departure.
If you are traveling with minors, one occupant 25 or older must be present at all times the condo is occupied.
Reservations are subject to a $89 cancellation fee. Changes in stay dates are subject to a $25 change fee.
For cancellations within 14 days of check-in date, the deposit will be forfeited. Reservations may be moved to a future date subject to availability. Applicable rates will apply.
- Check out is by 11 am.
- Check in is after 3 pm.
Rental Rates are subject to:
- 12.5% Sales and Hotel tax
- $15 a day Admin fee + 6.5% sales tax
OFF SEASON: Jan 2, 2020 – Jan 31, 2020
SPRING BREAK: Feb 1, 2020 – April 30, 2020
IN SEASON: May 1, 2020 – May 21, 2020
MEMORIAL DAY: May 22, 2020 – May 25, 2020
IN SEASON: May 26, 2020 – June 30, 2020
FOURTH OF JULY: July 1, 2020 – July 7, 2020
IN SEASON: July 8, 2020 – Sept 3, 2020
LABOR DAY: Sept 4, 2020 – Sept 7, 2020
OFF SEASON: Sept 8, 2020 – Dec 15, 2020
IN SEASON: Dec 16, 2020 – Dec 29, 2020
NEW YEAR’S: Dec 30, 2020 – Jan 1, 2021
OFF SEASON: Jan 2, 2021 – Jan 31, 2021
SPRING BREAK: Feb 1, 2021 – April 30, 2021
IN SEASON: May 1, 2021 – May 27, 2021
MEMORIAL DAY: May 28, 2021 – May 31, 2021
IN SEASON: June 1, 2021 – June 30, 2021
FOURTH OF JULY: July 1, 2021 – July 7, 2021
IN SEASON: July 8, 2021 – Sept 2, 2021
LABOR DAY: Sept 3, 2021 – Sept 6, 2021
OFF SEASON: Sept 7, 2021 – Dec 15, 2021
IN SEASON: Dec 16, 2021 – Dec 29, 2021
NEW YEAR’S: Dec 30, 2021 – Jan 1, 2022
OFF SEASON: Jan 2, 2022 – Jan 31, 2022
SPRING BREAK: Feb 1, 2022 – April 30, 2022
IN SEASON: May 1, 2022 – May 26, 2022
MEMORIAL DAY: May 27, 2022 – May 30, 2022
IN SEASON: May 31, 2022 – June 30, 2022
FOURTH OF JULY: July 1, 2022 – July 7, 2022
IN SEASON: July 8, 2022 – Sept 1, 2022
LABOR DAY: Sept 2, 2022 – Sept 5, 2022
OFF SEASON: Sept 6, 2022 – Dec 15, 2022
IN SEASON: Dec 16, 2022 – Dec 29, 2022
NEW YEAR’S: Dec 30, 2022 – Jan 1, 2023
We do not have specific units designated as “handicapped accessible.”
All OBC condos have 2 bedrooms, 2 baths and can sleep up to 6 people. Most have a queen and two twin beds.Some have pullout sofas. You may request one when you reserve and we will do everything within our power to accommodate you. Consider bringing an air mattress as a backup plan.
Each spacious condo is individually owned and uniquely decorated. The fully equipped kitchens have a dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, and basic cooking utensils. If you enjoy coffee, plan to bring your favorite coffee and filters. If you have a specific need, feel free to call or email.
Fresh towels and garbage removal will be provided daily. All rentals include toilet paper, paper towels, towels and bedding. Linen is changed on every fifth day.
On site parking available for ONE CAR PER CONDO. Limited public parking may be available nearby.
You may do your laundry onsite in the recreation room. There is a change machine and soap for sale.
You will find a billiard table, video and board games, books and a computer in case you need to print boarding passes.
Unfortunately we are unable to allow our visitors to bring pets. If you see a pet during your stay, it is the pet of an owner resident. Here is a link to an alternative for your pet’s stay. Other options are available.
Beach towels and gear. Chairs, umbrellas and bike rentals are readily available.
Yes, you may use your own grill in a specified area at least 20 feet from the building. Ask for directions at the front desk.
The oceanside pool is heated in winter months.
WHERE IS OCEANIA BEACH CLUB?
421 S. Atlantic Avenue New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169
From Interstate 4: Take Exit 118 – New Smyrna Beach, Eastbound Route 44
From Interstate 95: Take Exit 249 – New Smyrna Beach, Eastbound Route 44
From Daytona Beach & Jacksonville Airports: follow I-95 South to Exit 249
From Orlando Airport: Take State Road 528 East(toll road) to I-95 and proceed north to Exit 249
• Travel East on Route 44
• Cross a high-rise bridge over the Intracoastal Waterway and a causeway past Bouchelle Island condominiums
• Turn left at 3rd traffic light on to 3rd Avenue
• Turn left at the 4 way stop on to S. Atlantic Avenue, go about one half mile to Oceania Beach Club, on the right